Just so everyone who doesnt read this knows, i will be starting a new blog each month. In 2 days, when july starts, ill have a new blog like i do now. Nothing will change really...at least i dont think anything will change.
I miss a few people right now.
I miss Anthony, we all know that. I miss Will, thats a bit of a surprise, i guess i just love his smile and hugs and the comfort i get when he wraps his long arms around me in a hug and when he picks me up sometimes. I miss my mom, though she is down the hall i miss the old us, when we were closer and she didnt always yell and wasnt always mad and trusted me, though i have done nothing to break that trust. I miss my dad, i saw him last this past ... tuesday i think but it seems like weeks this one has gone so slow and i dont really see him that much. I miss Alison, my best friend since i was 6 and i havent seen since...i think christmas, i hardly talk to her and i miss living across the street from her, always having a play buddy and such.
Well, that is a lovely paragraph.
I blog a lot. But i like blogging. I dont really vent so this is my thing. Better than a journal really i think. I will blog more..
Will and I are making a video. It is a music video to poker face, we did a challenge on youtube so check it out. We had dress rehersal today and Eric came over to get a feel of what he wanted to do, he is our camrea man. And Beth came over, she is in it for a couple seconds but she's helping us with this one scene. It is fun, i like doing it and Will and i are having fun choeographing a video and are having fun together lately.
Well, i have a phone call, so i will blog later.
Ta Ta For Now :P
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment