I miss my ex so much. And i hate thinking about him like that, but thats what he is now. Not mine in any way but the crossed out (x is a cross of lines). I love him, i really truly do. I want him. I love him. I miss him.
For my 15th birthday in 3 weeks i want Anthony, my Anty.
Romeo, Superman, Edward, YuckyBoy, Cutywooty, ZacEfron, Anty, Gbear. All nicknames i had for him, all with a story behind them.
We had so many little things. Inside jokes, just-us secrets. We had a song, a beautiful song that now fits us, but unfortunatly id be the one singing, not him like he thought it would end up.
The numbers have gone up, too. I said that 5 guys like me, proclaimed their love to me in 2 months. I have a correction, it is apparently 7 ...that we know of. And Will, my best friend that likes me, likes me more now than ever it seems and he flirts and he really doesnt like my friend Eric who also likes me. They didnt exactly get along today when they were both over at my house.
Chelsea is over right now, we are listening to Rascal Flatts. She is not the most exciting person so it is easy to think and act and do and feel what i want with her here. Though i must admit it, i wish that Will was still here. Im always happy when hes with me. He was joking today that im his girlfriend, and then correct himself saying "well, not yet but..." and then smile at me. I couldnt help but smile back whenever he smiled at me, especialy when he smiles like that.
I'll admit it, i love Will. I love him, but not like i love Anthony. I dont know if i could, or will, feel that way about Will but i suppose i could try....
Anthony. All i think and want and breathe is him still. He was everything, my first love.
Will he be the last?
My and Anthony's Song
Heels Over Head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMnmNBYqMLM
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment